CULTIVATE is looking to fill the position of Executive Director. The Executive Director is responsible for the entire operation and success of CULTIVATE. From fundraising to community engagement, the ED is the heartbeat of the organization. Working closely with the Board of Directors, the goals are to design a comprehensive funding plan and to significantly expand the fundraising network to ensure reliable financial resources.
The successful candidate will be committed to the Cultivate mission, an exceptional manager, a motivating leader and a strong relationship builder with demonstrated success in a similar position or organization.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in finance, social work, public administration or a related field.
• Minimum 5 years in a professional leadership position preferably with some non-profit
experience or within the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services.
• Organizational leadership experience with a proven record of success in achieving ambitious
• Experience in fundraising and/or philanthropy development.
• Demonstrated strong planning and management skills.
• Aptitude for cultivating relationships with the community, businesses, and donors.
• Experience forming and expanding partnerships with constituents in the public and private
sectors, such as corporations, foundations, individuals and government agencies.
• Strong budgeting and financial management skills
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Sensitivity toward people from underserved communities.
• Proficiency in business and internal communications applications: Excel, Basecamp, etc.
Cultivate, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, parental or marital status, age, or genetic
All interested parties can send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.